Saturday, July 3, 2010

Tuesday Morning Stampers

Hello Ladies!

I am posting this months focus for our weekly group. Remember that your project can be anything but try to incorporate any stamp set with the focus within the project! I look forward to working on all the creative projects you bring to the group!

July 6--Animals
July 13--Sympathy
July 20--Birthday
July 27--invitations

Also, please note that the July 31 date has been taken for a Memory Board Workshop at my home. Class fee is $5 and I will provide the batting for you. Please bring your other supplies:
16X20 artists canvas
1 yard of fabric (your choice)-and press it!
Coordinating ribbon approx.5-6 yards and you may mix n match
Large brads/buttons/embellishments
Staple gun with staples
Sewing thread/needle (if using buttons)


If you have any questions feel free to contact me and I will be happy to help you out! Have a wonderful day! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment