Friday, July 2, 2010

Check out the new catalog!

Hello everyone!

Please be sure to check out the new 2010-2011 Stampin' Up catalogs (click on the images to the left) as they went live yesterday! Oh my gosh, it is beautiful! There is so much to see and so, so many project ideas! I have catalogs on sale for $5, so contact me to get yours! Don't forget my Open House on July 17 from 1-5 pm. I will have Make 'n Takes, goodies to give away , and drawings for giveaways! Christmas in July Stamp-A-Stack is July 24 from 1-5 pm. RSVP for this event! You will make 36 cards (12 ea. of 3 designs) for $25. There is a non-refundable $5 fee and $20 due at the event. Email me if you have questions! I hope to see you there!

Also, I am in the process of making card kits to post on my blog. Then you may purchase them online from my site. It is a bit lengthy to put together (the card kits) but eventually I will get there! If there is a card kit, invitation kit, or themed kit you would like to see available, send me a comment and I will get to it asap! Be sure to become a follower so you won't miss any postings!

Blessings!

Lynnette

No comments:

Post a Comment